During this time of increased anxiety, we want to share the following resources for those who can help others and those in need of help. It is unclear how much support our government will provide, especially for those most impacted by climate change-driven flooding (people without access to wealth or flood insurance. People who are experiencing poverty, houselessness, etc.). This is a chance for us to come together to support one another in ways we might not have before. Or maybe we have been doing this all our lives, and other people are finally leaning into it.
The Peace & Justice Center does not own these resources. We are merely sharing them with you. If you have questions about the specific forms, please reach out to the owners of the forms.
- Department of Public Safety Vermont Emergency Management
- Volunteer with Montpelier Alive
- Vermonters Affected by Flooding initiative
- Flood Response for Farms Volunteer Intake Form
- Resource list
- NOFA-VT’s Farmer Emergency Fund
- Intervale Recovery Fund
- Center for Agricultural Economy Vermont Farm Fund
- The Vermont Community Fund Philanthropic Fund
- Realtor® Relief Foundation