Support our mission by helping our office function. We need people for data entry, mailings, writing reviews of the books and movies we have in our community library, producing thank you cards, and more. If you have a specific skill you would like to offer or develop, let us know.
This volunteer experience is ideal for people who are…
- interested in working in a small nonprofit
- looking to gain administrative experience
- looking to connect with people in their community
As a volunteer, you will enjoy the following…
- Being a representative of the PJC
- 20% discount in our store
- Monthly Volunteer Gatherings
- Gaining membership in the PJC and having voting rights at our Annual Meetings
Equal Opportunity Employer:
The PJC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from youth, people of color, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, and people with disabilities.