This all-day seminar is based on Nonviolent Communication (NVC) and lead by John F. Reuwer, MD. If you wish you could find more peace within yourself, or have more energy and skills to make peace with people you love and people you don’t, this seminar is for you. The “language of life” has been used as a description of nonviolent communication, developed by Marshall Rosenberg, and adapted here by Dr. Reuwer. There is a $90 fee, if you are unable to afford this please apply for a scholarship, to do so click here. To register click here or contact Kyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-863-2345 x6.
This highly interactive day will give you the opportunity to develop valuable skills to make life easier and more enjoyable. Areas to be covered include:
- The meaning of peace – What does peace mean to you? Can peace be powerful?
- What makes human beings tick – what is alive in us that motivates us to do everything we do?
- Learning to experience the freedom and power that comes from seeing things as they are (before we judge how they should be): transforming “should” energy into living energy.
- Learning the power of feelings – what they tell us, and how we can transform even negative emotions into energy for positive change.
- Our beautiful needs – how they define who we are and where we want to go.
- Learning to make requests of yourself and others in a manner that creates the peace you want.
- Practicing the language of life. How to carry this into your world to make life easier and more peaceful with anyone you encounter. You will have the opportunity to practice real life situations in a safe environment.